As an organization duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines, we will apply our wholehearted efforts to the following undertakings:
- Develop income opportunities for professional members of IMC.
- Establish a members-only Resource Center containing literatures, audio, video, and various electronic media and databases on the art of magic, its history, and other allied knowledge.
- Conduct educational activities that sustain members’ interest in magic and expand their knowledge, such as training programs, lectures, conventions, seminars, conferences, and other forms of group discussions.
- Enhance the conjuring and performing skills of members (whether professional, non-professional or junior members) and help them develop distinctive styles of performance.
- Guard and preserve zealously the secrets of magic.
- Inculcate our members with the need to observe ethical behavior, so that they may gain the respect of both the magic community and the public in general.