While in college, he began performing at birthday parties, fiestas and school functions. He even performed on the sidewalk for friends when he felt the mood to perform, stopping human traffic and gathering a large crowd of onlookers.
Leodini’s magic program features comedy, audience participation, livestock, and small illusions suitable for platform and cabaret-type venues. He also performs sleight-of-hand close-up magic at restaurants and occasional short mentalism routines for adult audiences in corporate venues.
His performing style focuses on versatility. Thus, he has performed for both adult and children audiences in platform, parlor, and intimate close-up situations. The emphasis of the performance is on entertainment via comedy, audience participation, engaging patter, music and amusing situations.
Leodini has performed for all types of venues such as schools, birthday parties, restaurants, clubhouses, malls, carnivals, hotels, conventions, resorts, TV shows, and banks, both for individual and corporate clients. Apart from all this, Leodini also exhibits his wide performing range through mind reading, psychic entertainment and mentalism.
A writer and public speaker, he writes magic-related posts on the Internet, marketing materials, magic routines and speeches with magic or psychic themes.
Leodini conceived, wrote and co-directed two full evening magic shows, Magic ‘To and Magic ‘To (The Next Level), which were staged in Philamlife Theater in 2005 and 2007. Both shows were hailed by the magic community and magic fans as the best locally produced magic shows.
• Champion 1996 Silk Magic Competition
• Champion 1997 Comedy Magic Competition
• 2nd Runner Up 1998 Close-up Magic Competition
• 2nd Runner Up 1999 Close-up Magic Competition
• 2000 Presidential Awardee for Excellence in Magical
Performance (Only four magicians in the entire Philippines received
• Champion 2000 Close-up Magic Competition
• 1st Runner Up 2001 Comedy Magic Competition
• 1st Runner Up 2002 Open Category Magic Competition
• Champion 2002 Stage & Platform Magic Competition
• 1st Runner Up 2003 Romantic Magic Competition
• Consultant : NAKS!, GMA 7’s popular magic show
• Champion 2006 Card Magic Competition
Champion July 8, 2009 Patriotic Magic Competition
Leodini also wrote and directed full evening magic shows in theaters around the country:
- Magic ‘To….Philamlife Theater
- Magic ‘To (the Next Level)…Philamlife Theater
- Magic ‘To (the third installment) ……Philamlife Theater
- The Illusionist 1…..Teatrino Theater, Greenhills
- The Illusionist 2….CAP Auditorium, Davao City
- The Illusionist 3….Meralco Theater
- Festival of Magic 1 …Dingle, Iloilo
- Festival of Magic 2…Dingle, Iloilo
- Magic Battle of the Champions….Philamlife Theater
- Magic of Love….Philamlife Theater
- Mamonluk Cup Magic Competition 1…Pope Pius Theater
- Mamonluk Cup Magic Competition 2….Pope Pius Theater
- IMC 18th Anniversary Show…Meralco Theater
Mobile Phone 0916-4267676
Telephone (046) 573-0273
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org