The news from Davao is getting as sweet and as tasty as my favorite exotic fruit, durian.
James Infiesto, IMC member in Davao and organizer of the Davao Magic Competition, sent me today the tentative schedule of the three-day magical event.
Those who are planning to attend the event, please take note of the schedule of activities and venues.
To all Foreign Guest Magicians and Filipino Performing Magicians:
Below is the tentative schedule of events:
October 16 (Thursday)
* Arrival of Magicians
* Pictorials for Souvenir Program
* Welcome Party
October 17 (Friday)
* TV Guesting
* Luncheon Press Conference
* Elimination of Filipino Close-up and Stage Magic Competition @ Gaisano Mall of Davao Atrium (Guest Foreign magicians will be the judges)
* Tentative: Charity Show for Street Children/Orphans and Cancer Kids
October 18 (Saturday)
* Finals-Filipino Magic Competition @ Gaisano Mall of Davao Atrium
* Tentative: Charity show for Street Children/Orphans and Cancer Kids
* Show at the “People’s Park”
* Party with Inner Magic Club (IMC)/Magic Jam
October 19 (Sunday)
* International Stage Magic Show @ CAP Grand Auditorium
Guest Foreign Magicians to perform
October 20 (Monday)
* City Tour
* Beach Party
October 21 (Tuesday)
* Go Home
Please email back for any comment if the schedule is OK.
Please answer the following:
1. Schedule of arrival in the Philippines? Please specify date and time of arrival with airline.
2. Schedule of departure back to your country of origin?
3. Do you have stage requirement?
4. How many minutes is your act?
5. Brief description of your act or routine?
6. Any special effects needed or lighting?
7. Any food allergy?
8. Any preferred food?
9. Any skin allergy?
10. Any heart or physical ailment?
11. Are afraid of water?
12. Are afraid of heights?
13. Would you like to go to gym?
14. Any fun activity you would to suggest during your stay in Davao City, Philippines?
Note: Again, I will take care of your local air ticket from Manila to Davao (roundtrip), hotel and accommodation. I will refund your foreign airfare upon arrival in Davao City just like before. I will not promise but I will try my best to make your stay here full of fun!
Okay, performers, please take note of James’s requirements and get in touch with him as soon as you can.
See you in Davao!